Pre Loader

The original town hall, comprising two adjacent buildings, was demolished in 1926 and was replaced by the current version, completed in 1929. The project was drawn up by civil engineer D. Manini, while the façade was designed by the architect  V. Fasolo, successfully using perspective design to create an illusion of a larger building. Over the door hang the arms of Pope Paul III, the Farnese pope, recovered from the original building. The portico on ground level leads to the medieval village and houses memorial stones, an aedicola and a large work by the artist A. Morucci depicting the feast of the Madonna del Monte.